Monday, January 30, 2012

Cedar tree with white bud like things growing, and sweet bush. I live in Alabama.?

We have 2 huge Cedar trees growing well in our yard, but one of them this year is covered with white bud like looking things, and the branches are looking very dry compared to the other.



I had a neighbor with the sweetest smelling bush many years ago, not a gardenia, he said it was a sweet bush, anybody know what it could have been and were I could get one?
Cedar tree with white bud like things growing, and sweet bush. I live in Alabama.?
If the flowers were white, my guess is it was a mock orange they bloom after lilacs and have a very strong sweet smell. They tend to get rather scruffy looking after awhile.

You should have someone look at your tree it may be infested with an insect like the gypsy moth. I would google gypsy moth see if there are pictures showing what an infestation looks like and compare it to your tree.
  • facial oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment