Friday, January 27, 2012

I am starting a new business and am looking for people to buy my product. Homemade Bath Fizzers. interested?

I sell homemade bath fizzers. They are slightly larger than a golf ball and fizz up when you put them in the tub. I have 57 different scents and they are $1.00 a piece. You would pay actuall shipping for whatever you order. They scent the water and soften the skin. Homemade. Our scents are Baby Powder, Lilac, Lavender, French Lavender, Orange, Peach, Vanilla, Gardenia, Red Rose, Ocean, Lily, Vanilla Peach, Lily of the Valley, Peppermint, Violet, Pineapple, Hyacinth, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Lemon-Lime, Black Cherry, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Pear, Strawberry, Cucumber pear, Sweet pea jasmine, Rainforest, Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Pina Colada, Cucumber Melon, Tangerine, Root Beer, Cotton Candy, Cotton Blossom, Green Apple, Raspberry, Bubble gum, Chocolate, Musk, English Ivy, Cherry, Grape, Plumeria, Freesia, Unscented and Egyptian Musk. I need to sell as many as possible as fast as possible. Want to buy email and I will respond
I am starting a new business and am looking for people to buy my product. Homemade Bath Fizzers. interested?
You support my business I will support yours. I sell Arbonne...lol. We'll solicit each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment