Sunday, January 22, 2012

A new question for my gardenia?

i have asked several questionsabout my gardenia and now i have another. my gardenia has 5 buds on it right now. but the problem now with my gardenia is lack of leaves. does anayone know any household items can help. i heard coffe grains help??? if my gardenia has a lot of bids on it that are about ot bloom and have barely any leaves on the stems does it mean its still healthy. the leaves are not green green. they are still green with yellowish mixed. i dont know what causes it. my gardenia bush is onyl 2 feet tall it has over around 50 leaves on it few stems though. it is not in a pot either and i dont want to transplant it either. i did it once because it was in complete shade and it did not bloom only once. so i put it in the morning sun and its doing better this year except i would like to have more leaves.
A new question for my gardenia?
Since you asked under Women's Health, run, don't walk, your gardenia to your OB/GYN. This could be serious or fatal.

No comments:

Post a Comment