Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gardenia not doing so well! Help?

My white gardenia bloomed when it was given to me but has never bloomed again in 3 years. I realized it needed more water and it started to be come green, but still looks sickly. Cut it back some, looked better, then in a bigger pot, still just okay. No real sign of much improvement. Help? I live in a cool climate so it has remained in a pot so we can bring it indoors.
Gardenia not doing so well! Help?
Try giving it some fertilizer, I like the new liquid miracle grow and so does my gardenia. I didn't bloom for the first 5 years I had it. This season I shot it with the fertilizer and their are buds all over it waiting to bloom. Cannot take credit for the suggestion, though. My arborist told me about it when he pruned my trees.
Reply:Gardenias are acid loving plants. There is a miracle grow especially for acid loving plants. Use that.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment