Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MIAMI BRIDE: If I wanted to get either gardenias or jasmine for my November Miami wedding, could I?

I know gardenias are out of season.



Other sweet smelling tropical flowers that are lovely at night are great too.



Suggestions?
MIAMI BRIDE: If I wanted to get either gardenias or jasmine for my November Miami wedding, could I?
Can't your florist get you anything you need.....I know my mom could. She worked miracles for me for my winter wedding in Vermont. My bouguet was gardenias.
Reply:You should be able to get *anything* you want, it may just depend on what you are willing to pay! Miami is a big place, so surely there are florists there who could have what you want flown in for your bouquet. Good luck! Sounds like a beautiful wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment