Friday, February 3, 2012

Can you share what the newest scents of perfumes are out there..along with their names?

I actually love citrus scents..and pretty lighter scents...

I love the scent of White Linen by Estee Lauder, and well, here is a list LOL! of some of the things that I either recently bought or have with me now...from a store in my homestate..and here is their web site..http://www.bodytime.com ( oils that I love..and have with me now are: Gardenia, Jasmine, Jojoba with ylang ylang, Peach, White dove,Honey dew,Lilac,Iris,Plumeria,

I also love:Anais anais(that is one of my most fav's!!) also, Navy,Shalimar,Vanilla Fields,Sandal wood,(my hubby's fav is "White Shoulders"..so sometimes I wear that for him! *smiles*, and also ,(bath and body perfumes I like alot: Velvet Tuberose,Japanese Blossom,Cherry Blossom,Enchanted Orchid,Cucumber Melon,Moonlight Path,Tropical PassionFruit,Irresistable Apple,plus there after bath sprays, too!

and many, many more!!

and what do you love?
Can you share what the newest scents of perfumes are out there..along with their names?
Unbelievably one is coming out that smells like a Big Mac. Its for peoplev that love Mcdonalds. It will be caled Big Mac Attax. One scientist says that this could curb the craving for fast food. You smell it all day and you lose your desire for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment