Friday, February 3, 2012

Help! ,me im confused!?

this is not a joke!lately whenever i hear the word 'gardenia" or am around the flower ,i get abnormally aroused. i have always been interested in plants and forestry, but this is ruining my relationships. sometimes i find myself going into floral shops just to catch a whiff. if no one is around i will even dare a quick caress. i cant even get intimate with my boyfriend unless gardenias are in the picture. i use to work at an airport gift shop, but i got fired for being " inappropriate" with some of the arrangements whatever that means. they called me a freak:( my questtion is , since i cant get over this, should i just give into my desires and be open with my new found romantic love? please dont report me! no one will help !
Help! ,me im confused!?
deflower the flowers?

how kinky
Reply:what ever gets you going go for it
Kung Fu school
  • rosacea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment