Friday, February 3, 2012

Any LIVER EXPERTS HELP PLEASE! Detox Tea for the liver and kidney(NEED HELP! PLEASE)?

I had high LFTs in a previous blood test and also pains in my lower right abdominal area. Ive gone on a diet and i just bought some detox tea that supposely helps the kidney and liver and cleanses the blood at Henrys Marketplace. I was wondering if anyone could help me identify these ingrediants and know if they do work:All Organic: Cinnamon Bark,Licorice Root,Ginger Root,Burdock Root,Dandelion Root, Cardamon Seed, Juniper Berry,Black Pepper,Clove Bud,Long Pepper Berry,Chinese Amur Cork Tree Bark,Japanese Honeysuckle Flower,Forsythia Fruit,Gardenia Flower,Skullcap Root, Black Cohosh Root,Chinese Goldenthread Root,Rhubarb Root,Wax Ground,Asian Psyllium Seed. I also bought fresh Danelion Root, i was wonder in if anyone know how i should go about consuming that? Raw? Brew it and drink the water and eat the Root? And does anyone know how many times i should drink that day per day? and also the Dandelion root? I really need all these questions answer and appreciate anyone who can help. =D
Any LIVER EXPERTS HELP PLEASE! Detox Tea for the liver and kidney(NEED HELP! PLEASE)?
Homeopathics can help you better with this answer. I have taken liver and kidney detox teas and what I noticed was frequent, more clear urine (I had no negative side effets) of which is a good sign of your body detoxing. The ingredients you have listed are also ingredients of the liver/kidney tea that I drink. Most herbal tea manufacturers have formulated their teas from certified and master herbalists and homeopathics.



LFT's don't measure liver function but they do measure liver damage. It's a test helpful with active damage such as hepatitis or a low bile flow such as cholestasis.



I would strongly suggest that you continue seeing a Dr. for your liver problems. The herbal tea will not cure a damaged liver.
Reply:I agree...follow up with a doctor...high LFT could be a sign of something serious, like hepatitis c which is extremely common and very dangerous. The teas won't do a whole lot for you.
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment