Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Campaign to fix AMC, McTavish msut go, but...?

Would what I'm about to do be illegal? Would I get sued? Well I'm gonna send a letter to the AMC Network and inside there will be a white ribbon and a picture of gardenias (to mock the serial killer storyline where the killer leaves behind ribbons and flowers after he kills) but would sending that be a lawsuit waiting to happen? On the ribbon I wrote "Fire Megan McTavish" on the pack of the picture of gardenias it says "I don't like the Serial Killer s/l, nothing personal, This is NOT a threat!" So seriously, would I get in trouble for that?
A Campaign to fix AMC, McTavish msut go, but...?
Umm I don't know if that would be a smart move. ABC....parent company is Disney. They probably would think it is a threat. Just send a letter discussing your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment