Friday, February 3, 2012

Warm romantic emotional smile? anybody feelin me? check out my situation.?

anybody ever gotten a smile before..and it seemed familiar but u never seen it before? yeah known this girl for a couple months.. was feelin her an all that. than next thing u know im throwing her sweet compliments.than when i see her she gives me this smile.really warm smile.emotional smile.like i need to see it all the time type smile..and after she gave me that smile...my hard shell was completely taken off right in front of her...smiled back....like she got skills..nobody can get that smile out of me...an usually im bout lots of women no disrespect thats just me, i don't lie about it either..i tell em str8 up i need lots of gf's so u got any more for me?..but with her its different..i think i'd be more happy with her than a bunch of temporary relationships with lots of women...yeah i just sent her a 'white gardenia' .she gone be gettin it soon, with her i want to commit, to her, and she the only one, who has that effect on me, like another person would mess up our chemistryU THINK?
Warm romantic emotional smile? anybody feelin me? check out my situation.?
If you like her and think she is the one you want to commit to and you are a player right now but want to change then the first step is to stop worrying about other women and only her. If you care for someone and think they are it then you commit your heart to them and not sit back and worry about all the other women out there. You really need to think is she the one you want to be with and start trying to change to be with her. Otherwise leave her alone before you hert her.

No comments:

Post a Comment