Sunday, February 5, 2012

Who watches Pokemon D & P Battle Dimensions?

I've seen 3 episodes: Tears for Fears (Chimchar remembers himself with Paul, but has had a bad time with him), Once There Were Greenfields (James gives Gardenia Cacnea), and Throwing a Track Switch (Ash trades his Aipom with Dawn's Buizel).

Those are the new episodes. They air on Cartoon Network every Saturday at 9:30 am Pacific Time.

I checked today but they were repeating the first episode from the last season (Pokemon Diamond %26amp; Pearl)! Do you know where I can see the next episode of Pokemon D %26amp; P Battle Dimensions( The Keystone Pops!)? Thank you so much! ^_^
Who watches Pokemon D %26amp; P Battle Dimensions?
I feel your pain..this is a dilemna that is ticking me and thousands of other fans off also...

It was supposed to air Monday May 5th, that did not happen...usually, episodes air every Saturday at 9:30AM [I am EST]

I have been checking websites, and it seems that no one knows what the hell is going on....

ugh.... =/

oh well, my guess is that this Saturday, The Keystone Pops will air before the other new episode...can't remember the title off the top of my heard...



But, lets hope for the best...i just wanna see the dang episode



-JJRyan

aka

JJ the Pokeman

No comments:

Post a Comment