Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Where can I find a Malice Mizer CD?

My sister really wants a Malice Mizer CD for her birthday. I looked online and I can't find a CD that has her two favorite songs on it; Gardenia and Regret (or Derniere).

Where can I find one online and for relatively cheap?
Where can I find a Malice Mizer CD?
try downloading them online then burn them to a cd
Reply:Hey hon, there are several going off on ebay cheap. I would go that route.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll...



If you dont have an ebay account, or credit card you could go to a record store chain, such as Borders, or Hastings (depending on what part of the country you live in) and they can call in a special order of any book or cd you need for free. It only takes about 3 days, however, you will be paying store price for the cd. Its normally about $11-$17.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment